Our customized and personalized approach to total drug management ensures that we provide plan sponsors with flexible, high-touch programs supported by innovative clinical programs and leading-edge analytics that help manage costs and trend. It all leads to improved clinical quality, safety and measurable outcomes, and the right cost-effective medications for members.
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions delivers comprehensive total drug management, that includes:
- Integrated, total drug management (claims processing; utilization management; prior authorization, retail and 340B networks)
- Innovative clinical programs
- Secure online member portal
- Education and outreach for member/patients
- Comprehensive reporting
- State-of-the-art technology and analytics designed to improve individuals’ outcomes while reducing costs
- Customized formulary management
- Benefit design
- Claims processing
- 24/7/365 live member services staffed with licensed pharmacy technicians
How Envolve is different:
Total Drug Management:
We combine the systems, tools and expertise of a traditional PBM with the capabilities and experience of a comprehensive specialty pharmacy to provide a full spectrum of pharmacy benefits management services that are tailored to each of our plan sponsor partners.
Flexibility With Innovation:
We deliver a flexible, high-touch benefit supported by innovative clinical programs and analytics.
We offer a variety of options for managing drug spend, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach to benefit needs.
We’re able to integrate care management, costs and outcomes for pharmacy and medical benefit plans.
We provide complete visibility into the financial, clinical, and operational aspects of pharmacy management and delivery.
Member Focused Care:
We do it all within the context of a member-focused model where caring is king.
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions provides benefit management solutions to a multitude of service providers:
- State-Funded Managed Medicaid Programs
- Medicare Programs
- The Health Insurance Marketplace
- Third Party Administrators
- Union Groups
- Self-Funded Employers
- Behavioral Health Organizations
- Brokers and Consultants
- Government Programs