COVID-19 Resource Center
At Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, our top priority is the health and well-being of those we serve.
As an organization, we continue to collaborate with our clients and partners to take specific actions to ensure business continuity and seamless service for all our stakeholders, including:
- Launched a work-from-home program that allows a majority of employees, including call center employees, to function at full capacity
- Taking every precaution to support the health and safety of essential employees who must perform their responsibilities at work, such as pharmacy fulfilment personnel, by enforcing increased social distancing, frequent hand washing and distributing personal protective equipment, while also ensuring there is no disruption to pharmacy dispensing
- Continuously evaluating and updating protocols for drug utilization, including refill-too-soon edits, thresholds and extended supply options
- Monitoring supply chains for potential disruption that may impact our ability to fill prescriptions
- Evaluating the COVID-19 situation on a daily basis to continually assess and prepare for impact to our members, patients, customers, employees and business operations
What You Need to Know about COVID-19
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a new disease that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person and has become a public health emergency People of all ages can be infected. Older adults and people with pre-existing medical conditions like asthma, diabetes and heart disease may be more likely to become severely ill if infected. Many details about this disease are still unknown, such as treatment options, how the virus works and the total impact of the illness.
What are the symptoms?
The symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, shortness of breath and lower respiratory illness. Symptoms may be mild or severe, and COVID-19 can be contagious before a person begins showing symptoms.
I may have symptoms. What do I do?
If you have been exposed or begin showing symptoms of the virus or flu, contact your health care provider or health department immediately.
Protect Yourself and Your Community
We all have a role to play in protecting our communities and families from the spread of COVID-19. It is similar to other communicable viruses. You can also follow these tips to prevent infection:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizing rub (must contain at least 60 percent alcohol)
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze by coughing/sneezing into your elbow
- Promptly dispose of tissues in a wastebasket after use
- Clean public surfaces thoroughly
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Get a flu vaccine
For more information, including travel advisories, please visit cdc.gov.