Envolve Pharmacy Solutions partners with pharmacists and pharmacies to provide safe and effective care for members by utilizing leading-edge data analytics, pharmacy and medical benefit expertise and specialty pharmacy know-how to identify clinically appropriate, cost-effective medications within the member’s benefit.
Pharmacies that are part of the Envolve network have on-demand access to extensive clinical resources to meet the needs of today’s changing healthcare environment, including:
- Assistance in making the most appropriate clinical decisions for our members through instant online messaging that keeps network pharmacists informed of drug-to-drug interactions, appropriate dosages, and refill schedules;
- Regular meetings with Envolve teams who share clinical information about new drugs coming on the market, news from the pharmacy benefit industry, and up-to-the-minute data on medication utilization;
- Access to Envolve’s Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, which is actively engaged in pharmaceutical selection and knowledgeable about new drugs and their therapeutic efficacy that we share with our in-network partner pharmacies.
Tap Into Member Services
Envolve is here to support your pharmacy team with:
- Helping a member with filling a prescription
- Processing a member’s claim if the member does not have an ID card with them when they visit your pharmacy
For support regarding any of the above or other questions, please call our Member Services Center at (800) 460-8988.
Get Help With Reimbursements
If you have a question regarding reimbursement that your pharmacy received from Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, please submit MAC appeals using the MAC Appeal Form that can be accessed via the CVS Caremark Pharmacy Portal.
Existing Users: If you have already accessed the website, you do not need to set a new user name or password to view the MAC Price information.
New Users: If you are an individual pharmacy and not already registered to use the Pharmacy Portal, access the Pharmacy Portal using the link above, click “Sign Up,” complete the validation procedure and create a user name and password.
If you are a chain or PSAO headquarter and not already registered, contact your CVS Caremark Network Account Manager to receive login instructions.
Contact Information: For portal assistance or questions, contact CVS Caremark Network Services at 1-866-488-4708. If you have MAC or any other questions, call the CVS Caremark Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-800-364-6331.