Brokers and Consultants
When you help your clients navigate the multitude of options available in America’s healthcare system, your reputation depends on consistently steering them in the right direction. Envolve Pharmacy Solutions serves as a valued strategic partner for brokers and consultants in driving their clients to the right specialty benefit management solution to fits their needs.
We deliver a better approach to pharmacy benefits because we know that today’s plan sponsors and employers do not fit into a one-size-fits-all box, which is why we:
- Customize innovative PBM and specialty drug management solutions specific to each plan sponsor
- Reduce waste and manage cost trends by drawing upon our leading-edge data analytics, systems and depth of expertise
- Manage the total drug benefit across pharmacy and medical benefits with full clinical, operational and financial visibility
- Help ensure that plan sponsors’ members can cost-effectively access medications
At Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, we are driven by a culture of caring. We care about our partnership with you, how we meet the needs of your clients, and how we focus on each member as an individual. At a granular person-to-person level, it helps us understand how to achieve health plan goals, have true clinical, financial and operational visibility and make real-time adjustments to maximize performance.
Our solutions for Brokers and Consultants are focused on care, cost and outcomes and include the following:
- Integrated, total drug management
- Innovative clinical programs
- Secure online member portal
- Education and outreach for members/patients
- Comprehensive reporting
- State-of-the-art technology and analytics designed to improve individuals’ outcomes while reducing costs
- Customized formulary management
- Benefit design
- Claims processing
- 24/7/365 live member service staffed with licensed pharmacy technicians
- Robust Pharmacy Open Network with more than 65,000 pharmacies
- Limited and preferred pharmacy network options
- Online prior authorization process
- Integration with TPA and other vendor systems
- Home delivery services
- Specialty drug management through our sister company AcariaHealth
- Fraud, waste and abuse programs
- Online client access to reports
- Quarterly and annual plan review
- Prospective, concurrent and retrospective drug utilization review (DUR) programs
- Support for open enrollment meetings and benefit fairs
- Targeted communication, education, and outreach campaign support
- For members with complex health conditions, we offer completely integrated specialty pharmacy services through AcariaHealth.
For more information about our Solutions for Brokers and Consultants, or to request a quote, please call (800) 413-7721.