Envolve Pharmacy Solutions understands that employers want to provide effective and dependable pharmacy benefits for their employees as part of their healthcare coverage. But to realize that goal means managing what can seem like conflicting priorities -- employers want a happy, healthy and productive workforce, while at the same time controlling healthcare costs to remain financially viable and competitive in a climate of rising healthcare costs and drug hyperinflation.
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions is a different kind of PBM because we know that’s what it takes to manage those competing priorities. Our goal is to empower you, the employer, to provide a full spectrum of pharmacy benefits to your employees.
We harness our expertise, systems and leading-edge data analytics to manage costs and trend in your favor. We customize solutions that deliver the best care and best outcomes in the most cost-effective manner. And we provide complete visibility into the financial, clinical, and operational aspects of pharmacy management and delivery, so you know the full benefit of your pharmacy plan. On top of it all, we are built around a member-focused culture where what’s best for your employees is at the center of everything we do so they are getting the right medication at the right time in the right setting and used in the right way, most cost-effectively.
Our solutions for Employer Groups include the following:
- Integrated, total drug management
- Innovative clinical programs
- Secure online member portal
- Education and outreach for members/patients
- Comprehensive reporting
- State-of-the-art technology and analytics designed to improve individuals’ outcomes while reducing costs
- Customized formulary management
- Benefit design
- Claims processing
- 24/7/365 live member service staffed with licensed pharmacy technicians
- Robust Pharmacy Open Network with more than 65,000 pharmacies
- Limited and preferred pharmacy network options
- Online prior authorization process
- Integration with TPA and other vendor systems
- Home delivery services through our sister company Homescripts
- Specialty drug management through our sister company AcariaHealth
- Fraud, waste and abuse programs
- Online client access to reports
- Quarterly and annual plan review
- Prospective, concurrent and retrospective drug utilization review (DUR) programs
- Support for open enrollment meetings and benefit fairs
- Targeted communication, education, and outreach campaign support
- For members with complex health conditions, we offer completely integrated specialty pharmacy services through AcariaHealth.
For more information about our Solutions for Employer Groups, or to request a quote, please call (800) 413-7721.