In today’s world of escalating drug costs, Unions fight hard to secure quality pharmacy benefits for their members at a reasonable price. Envolve Pharmacy Solutions partners with Unions to ensure that their members receive the pharmacy benefits they earn while managing cost.
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions is a new kind of PBM that is redefining how pharmacy benefits work - we are built around the individual member and meeting their needs. We provide total drug management services that manage cost, using our depth of expertise, systems and leading-edge data analytics to identify savings. We customize total drug management solutions with innovative clinical programs that deliver the best care and best outcomes for your members. But because we are member-centric, we can achieve all of those goals with unrivaled visibility into the clinical, operational and financial dynamics of the health plan at a granular level.
Our goal is to provide you, our Union partner, with a full spectrum of PBM services that meet the needs of your members both clinically and financially. Your members are important to us and we put them at the center of all that we do.
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions for Unions include the following:
- Integrated, total drug management
- Innovative clinical programs
- Secure online member portal
- Education and outreach for members/patients
- Comprehensive reporting
- State-of-the-art technology and analytics designed to improve individuals’ outcomes while reducing costs
- Customized formulary management
- Benefit design
- Claims processing
- 24/7/365 live member service staffed with licensed pharmacy technicians
- Robust Pharmacy Open Network with more than 65,000 pharmacies
- Limited and preferred pharmacy network options
- Online prior authorization process
- Integration with TPA and other vendor systems
- Home delivery services through our sister company Homescripts
- Specialty drug management through our sister company AcariaHealth
- Fraud, waste and abuse programs
- Online client access to reports
- Quarterly and annual plan review
- Prospective, concurrent and retrospective drug utilization review (DUR) programs
- Support for open enrollment meetings and benefit fairs
- Targeted communication, education, and outreach campaign support
For more information about our Solutions for Unions, or to request a quote, please call (800) 413-7721.